Monday, June 25, 2012

An hour and a video

I have the best husband.  Ever.  Jonah was up 3 times last night, Benjamin woke up at 6am, and they only napped at the same time for 35 minutes and Peter worked late.  So it's been a bit of a long day.  So my amazing hubby took the boys out to play for an hour. 

Yes, my amazing hubby took the boys out to play for an hour.

And right now, its quiet and I am enjoying this sweet break of an hour to myself.

I just uploaded the cutest video of Benjamin and I from this afternoon.  We were playing the piano and singing together and I plopped the video camera on the piano to try to capture one of my favorite parts of this age.  His enthusiasm and his adorably sweet voice.


I've loved this "mommy" break but I'm ready to have my boys back!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like our boys are close in age---and you grew up in Iowa?!?! I did too---am now in New Jersey:) Found you via Jenna's Journey---looking forward to reading more!

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...