Wednesday, June 20, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Today is the first day of summer.  Apparently, someone should have given Oregon the memo so it would've remembered to bring some sunshine.  I did look at the forecast and these clouds are supposed to clear later this morning, so there's hope.

Anyway, here are some things that I'm loving this week!

*  I'm loving that Netflix has episodes of Saved by the Bell......really?!?!?  I watched this with my sister growing up so it has a ton of memories for me.  We actually used to play Zach and Kelly with our barbies.  We loved to act out the episode where Zach was principal for th day.  It was a simple, borderline pathetic childhood we had, ha ha!

*  I'm loving that we finally got our tickets to visit the Larmores in San Diego this summer!  We're super excited to see them and we were able to use points to get the tickets for free

*  I'm loving that my mom is finally going to get her hip replacement surgery in a few weeks.  Normally, surgery isn't something that you would necessarily be happy about, but it is going to make her life soooo much easier and take away soooo much pain.

*  I'm loving that Benjamin is really enjoying the Legos and trampoline I found for him while garage saling last week


*  I'm loving that our boys are friends with our friends boys.  It's so much fun to watch them together.
Micah is exactly 1 year older than Benjamin (how fun that they share a birthday?)
Nehemiah is about 2 1/2 months older than Jonah

*  I'm loving that the moms from our church are getting together at the park at least once a week this summer.  I'm realizing how important fellowship with other moms really is!

*  I'm loving, or maybe I should say that I should be loving the new ab workout I've started.  I'm tired of looking like I might be a couple months pregnant so I've started the P90X Ab Ripper workout.  Wowzers, that guy doesn't mess around.  My entire mid section is sore, my legs hurt, and I'm convinced I have intenal bleeding going on....okay, maybe not that last part but it sure does hurt.  Hopefully I get some results! 

Gotta teach piano before we head to the park later this morning.....Happy Wednesday everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...